Steeley's Senior Officer Application

Steeley

Should Steeley be senior officer ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Steeley be senior officer ?

• Yes (please give reason)
    • No (please give reason)

What is your in game rank and name? Chief Petty Officer

What is your STEAM ID? 76561199152189229

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? ManBox & Death

How long have you been in Naval? 14 days

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? To start off, I have always played naval as my 1st life on GL & I have always enjoyed my time & experiences within it. Due to this, I wish to become a member of the senior officer team so I can assist in the progression and expansion of the reg. I want to make sure all new (and old) members of naval feel they have a solid command at all times. I bring this up as in the past few days I have spoke to multiple enlisted who feel that they only see 1 or 2 of the command members regularly, due to this I want to make sure the enlisted feel like their officer & command team is here to support them all the time. Above all else, I wish to make sure naval thrives & prospers like it is supposed to.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? Train new Junior officers, help people with certifications, assist command, command in game, help lower ranks get info on certain topics, host try-outs, give out sector assignments & above all else assist all naval personnel in all their duties.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? Firstly, my activity can assist in the issue I raised earlier, where some enlisted feel that they don't see many Senior officers/command. I am active almost every single day at the prime times, so I will always be available to help enlisted. Furthermore, due to my activity I can also host a lot of try-outs, this can assist in naval's growth. 

Due to my past experiences, I believe I have the correct characteristics to be a competent Senior Officer. So if command need any help with altering documents, discipline, hosting trainings/sims/meetings I can always be an option. 

Overall, I believe I can assist naval in every single aspect needed from a Senior Officer.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? As stated multiple times before, I believe my past experience comes into play. I was high up in naval & Chief aviation officer for SF, both of these took the upmost competence & professionality. Especially when I was CAO & only had 1 vice-marshal to assist me in building it from the ground up, but we did it in the end & it was successful afterwards. I believe this shows my competence when it comes to helping branches/battalions thrive & prosper the way they should be. On top of that, I have 1,050 hours on the server. Due to my large amount of play time & multitude of past officer & command positions, I believe I have a very good idea of how the server works & how players should conduct themselves, especially naval personnel. All my experience is also from when the server was high population & there was a lot of members of naval, so that also shows I was able to oversee a large amount of naval enlisted & officers, and then the entire SF battalion on top of that.

I also believe my overall conduct throughout my entire time on the server should be taken into consideration. I would like to think I was remembered as a respected member of naval & SF command. 

Edited by Steeley
Rank change

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• zypnic locked this topic