Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I have always treated others with respect. This could help if I'm promoted because I could always be of assistance to anyone and be prepared for any situation. Another reason why I feel I should be LT is because I have good activity and standards for myself and others. My activity would help with any situations that are brought up between PD members or the police department and another department I could assist in figuring the situation out. I have found most if not all of the command are very nice and respectable people and I figure I could join their mission to help all of the police department with their struggles. I have always liked helping others and this could help me be able to do more of that than I already can. I also have previous low command experience on USMS where I am currently ADA.

The reasons’ that I would like to join low command is to help others with any difficulties they may have. Another reason is that I could bring up items in meetings that others do not, that way there are fewer issues with our police department and its members. I have seen many issues that weren’t able to be addressed because no command was online or available. This leads to another reason why I would like to join low command. I could assist in these situations and help figure it out and help assist people who are struggling with something or who are having an issue. In conclusion I believe I should be promoted to low command for the previously listed reasons.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 2

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Major +1

With you're past experience in USMS along with from what I've seen from you I believe you are more than ready for low command & hope to be working closely with you in command in the future.

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

• Thanks 1

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

11 hours ago, GL Steven said:

Major +1

With you're past experience in USMS along with from what I've seen from you I believe you are more than ready for low command & hope to be working closely with you in command in the future.

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, GL Steven said:

Major +1

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

Ladies and gentlemen,

I stand before you to advocate for someone whose leadership, commitment, integrity, and passion for service make them the prime candidate for the role of lieutenant. Craft embodies the essence of a true leader, guiding and uplifting others with their unwavering dedication and integrity. Their genuine desire to serve the team and community makes them an exceptional fit for this position.

I wholeheartedly support Craft for the position of lieutenant. Their outstanding qualities make them not just a suitable candidate but the perfect individual to lead and inspire.

Thank you.

+Support

Leader

Commitment 

Integrity

Passionate 

Edited by Doggo761
  • Like 1

+ support

On craft assuming the honorable role of a lieutenant in the police. I believe craft posses many commendable qualities as some have listed above and i commend him on his efforts thus of far.  He is an active member of police. 

Edited by A N U B I S

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF