Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I have always treated others with respect. This could help if I'm promoted because I could always be of assistance to anyone and be prepared for any situation. Another reason why I feel I should be LT is because I have good activity and standards for myself and others. My activity would help with any situations that are brought up between PD members or the police department and another department I could assist in figuring the situation out. I have found most if not all of the command are very nice and respectable people and I figure I could join their mission to help all of the police department with their struggles. I have always liked helping others and this could help me be able to do more of that than I already can. I also have previous low command experience on USMS where I am currently ADA.

The reasons’ that I would like to join low command is to help others with any difficulties they may have. Another reason is that I could bring up items in meetings that others do not, that way there are fewer issues with our police department and its members. I have seen many issues that weren’t able to be addressed because no command was online or available. This leads to another reason why I would like to join low command. I could assist in these situations and help figure it out and help assist people who are struggling with something or who are having an issue. In conclusion I believe I should be promoted to low command for the previously listed reasons.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 2

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Major +1

With you're past experience in USMS along with from what I've seen from you I believe you are more than ready for low command & hope to be working closely with you in command in the future.

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

• Thanks 1

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

11 hours ago, GL Steven said:

Major +1

With you're past experience in USMS along with from what I've seen from you I believe you are more than ready for low command & hope to be working closely with you in command in the future.

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/13/2023 at 10:56 AM, GL Steven said:

Major +1

-Lieutenant Steven 1L59

Ladies and gentlemen,

I stand before you to advocate for someone whose leadership, commitment, integrity, and passion for service make them the prime candidate for the role of lieutenant. Craft embodies the essence of a true leader, guiding and uplifting others with their unwavering dedication and integrity. Their genuine desire to serve the team and community makes them an exceptional fit for this position.

I wholeheartedly support Craft for the position of lieutenant. Their outstanding qualities make them not just a suitable candidate but the perfect individual to lead and inspire.

Thank you.

+Support

Leader

Commitment 

Integrity

Passionate 

Edited by Doggo761
  • Like 1

+ support

On craft assuming the honorable role of a lieutenant in the police. I believe craft posses many commendable qualities as some have listed above and i commend him on his efforts thus of far.  He is an active member of police. 

Edited by A N U B I S

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF