Antonoff for staff?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a TMOD?

• Yea
    • Nah

What is your in-game name?: Shock Vice Commander Antonoff

What is your steam name?: [GL] NightShift101

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:564697362

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a moderator on ImperialRP previously.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

During covid in 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

July 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have one RDM warn

Have you donated?

Yes I have donated in the range of 1,200$

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: NA-CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe that I am a good fit for this position because I have been playing this server for what is coming up on 3.5 years now. I know this server, its rules and its members well and I want nothing more than to uphold and protect them. This server and its public image means a lot to me and I would like to keep the community non-toxic and welcoming to promote as many new players as possible. I have experience and I am professional. I have devoted a huge amount of time to this server and I am looking for the next step and I think this is the perfect opportunity to better my knowledge and help the community. I promise to do my best to uphold the rules of this great server!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

In the event that a player has committed severe offenses such as MassRDM (Mass Random Death Match) or shown disrespect towards other players or staff members, it would be necessary to ban the player.  A ban duration of 5 days would be appropriate in this scenario. However, as a trial moderator ban times are limited to a  300 seconds (provided that has not changed). I would still take immediate action by imposing a 300 second ban for "MassRDM/disrespect".  I would include a note in the reason stating that the ban must be extended to the full 5-day duration as soon as possible.  I would then contact an Admin+ who has the necessary authority to handle the extend the ban.

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

1 hour ago, halo-news117 said:

+SUPPORT 

-good guy

-knows the rules 

-hes a vice commander knows responsibility 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 1 month.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander