Classy's 69th Battalion Vice Commander Application

Classy_

Classy for 69th Battalion Vice Commander?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Classy for 69th Battalion Vice Commander?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Classy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I have desired to set an example for prospective Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers who I hope to keep inspiring. Because the Medical Corps is my family, I will continue treating every member with the same respect and decency that they showed me. I want the battalion to be more than just those that make surgeries, experiments, healing, and giving out armor. I want them to be friends and family, to be the best they can be while still having fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

To organize the battalion as a whole, guiding the Officers to lead the battalion while command gives instruction. Being the filter between High Command, Commander, and the battalion, keeping the Chain of Command integrity. Giving clear and concise orders that their troopers can understand. To make the battalion a welcoming, friendly environment for all that join.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vic commander? :

I give all my troopers respect, making sure to always help them when needed. I give them ideas on what they can do or get them to help me so they are included. I am always making sure all of them are heard in our meetings, whether good or bad suggestions and questions. I want all Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers to treat everyone with respect equally. Making sure those lower respect those above with authority.

7. How often can you be Online? :

At least 4 hours per day due to work. 

8. Do you have any Wa

rnings? (What for?) :

No.

Current: 69th Battalion COL | Admin 

• 2 weeks later...