News Ban Appeal - Accepted

halo-news117

Your name: Halo_news117 

Discord id name dose not exist any more 

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 513438583571349507

Which discord server were you banned on? Command server 

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? P!kiss Pinging zeeptin 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?   

"I didn't think it would bother you. I was trying to make you smile. I'm sorry for what i did and i won't do it again. I've  contributed a lot to the ImperialRP server, spending $400, and I really don't want to get demoted from 2nd Lieutenant. I'm worried and i won't be able to work up the ranks again."

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

+support 

Simple fact of he was obviously making a joke

First BIG issue he’s had in the server

While I understand it’s probably a Nono to do that, everyone may not, plus as stated before his first issue within anything, so I think we shouldn’t Have him lose everything over a joke, just next time don’t do stupid things

• Like 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

6 hours ago, halo-news117 said:

"I didn't think it would bother you. I was trying to make you smile. I'm sorry for what I did and I won't do it again. I've contributed a lot to the ImperialRP server, spending $400, and I really don't want to get demoted from 2nd Lieutenant. I'm worried and I won't be able to work up the ranks again."

I would fix the formatting here. Making it light gray makes it a little difficult to read for some people.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 hours ago, Olive said:

+support 

Simple fact of he was obviously making a joke

First BIG issue he’s had in the server

While I understand it’s probably a Nono to do that, everyone may not, plus as stated before his first issue within anything, so I think we shouldn’t Have him lose everything over a joke, just next time don’t do stupid things

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

+/- Support

Even if you didnt think it would bother him, you shouldnt randomly ping the owner for no reason, he is a busy person and he mostly gets pings about important stuff. 

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• Frog changed the title to News Ban Appeal - Accepted