Jbane56's Map Change Suggestion - Denied

Jbane56

Map Change Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which Map Would Y'all Like To See?

• Rockford
    • Union City
    • New map never used by PoliceRP
    • Keep Great Lakeside

What you want to see? -  Ladies and gentlemen, I think its about that time. This server needs a map change. I personally have loved Great Lakeside, and I would love to see it remain in a pool of rotating maps. 

Why should we add it? - I honestly believe that with the rush of new updates coming out, a switch back to the classic Rockford or possibly Union City again would be refreshing. Plus having an influx of new players is needed right now, along with a fresh map would be more basing opportunities. As Great Lakeside is a great map for RP, but not that great of a map for basing. I want to see the return of Basing brought back to PoliceRP, every family having a base up, every gov member scrambling to find proof of illegal stuff inside so they can bust down the doors, etc. and RAIDS! Such a crucial part of PoliceRP is being starved of attention right now because there just isnt that many great basing locations on this map. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Fresh new map brings back old players, retains current ones, and brings in new ones. Server would flourish even more than it has in recent weeks, and that means more money to keep the server up. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone!

+/-Support

Not sure about right now though, would be cool to think about!

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

+Support

Need a fresh new map to play on, personally I'd like to see True North or Highway

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT