Toast's Shock Vice Commander Application

The real Toast

Is Toast a good candidate for Shock Vice Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Is Toast a good candidate for Shock Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? 

Toast SK211

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

I would like to be a Vice Commander for this branch because I have ideas/visions for future Shock and I would like to use them to boost Shocks activity and to make the battalion better and bigger, I also would like to help build up the NCO positions as well as work with the Commander to update any SOPs that needs changes.

How much game time do you have on the server?

805:01
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1099075382

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for a Branch is to ensure everyone is doing their job/day to day duties, and working together as a team not just with your own battalion, but with everyone, also making sure everyone is following the SOPs at all time so nobody breaks the rules and everyone understands what they are doing, as well as making sure everyone follows chain of Command. A Vice Commander should also be answering questions not just in game but off of the game too, and should be hosting fun sims/trainings for the battalion so everyone can get along, and so that everyone can practice working together.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? 

Even though I have no previous experience of being a Vice Commander, I still feel I can be trusted to hold this position because I am very serious and dedicated when it comes to doing my job and handling tough situations such as dealing with a member of shock, another member of a battalion, and dealing with command stuff, I also make sure those who are under me are always doing their job and following the SOPs so no one gets in trouble. Lastly, I have shown leadership and lots of other skills to everyone throughout the time I have been in Shock and on the server, and I am also very active and have been in the shock battalion for almost 3 months now.

7. How often can you be Online? 

I usually try to be online all the time, but normally I get 60 to 70 hours a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings?

I currently have 0 warnings. 

Edited by The real Toast

+Huge Support

•Been in Shock before I was an officer

•Super active and helpful guy

•Really nice person

•Current ERUVL

•Lots of experience as an officer

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

On 12/8/2023 at 12:08 AM, Olive said:

+Support
- Decent app
-Kind person
-Always looking to help
-Big W

Best of luck Toast

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

On 12/8/2023 at 12:08 AM, Olive said:

+Support
- Decent app
-Kind person
-Always looking to help
-Big W

Best of luck Toast

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• 2 weeks later...