Dracons Application

RadioDemon

Name (can be anything so long as appropriate): Dracon

SteamID:  76561198355400493 | STEAM_0:1:197567382

ULX Rank (Staff/Donator): Platinum  

How long have you been on server:  Since 2019 

Did you read the Event Team Rules? Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot Click on Steam ID finder then put ID in) 1 Warning

Why do you wish to join Event Team? To bring better quality events to the community and increase the player count. To sum up just to better the experience of all players.

Can we trust you with the event team ULX? Yes

have you used ULX before?  Yes I have been on the event team and staff before

Have you read some of the server rules? Yes 

Create an Event Idea:

Event Idea 1: Well, let me rehash an event I did way back in 2019. So basically, I spent a few hours on the surface building a SCP 860-1 with tree props and stuff like that and I put a door inside the foundation and announced it available for testing. Back then there was a model for SCP 860-2 (the black and gold feline scp that lives inside SCP 860-1) and I would run around and kill the D-Class that came in. Near the end of the event if the D-Class leaves the door to 860-1 exit open 860-2 would walk out and cause havoc in the facility until terminated by MTF or ECT. 
=================================================================================================================================
Event Idea 2: A reality warping entity arrives on site and starts changing things such as making Doors have never existed or deleting a person who upsets them. The reality warper would have the mental capacity of a young child and not fully understand what he is doing. He would cause chaos until MTF Omega-12 (“Achilles' Heels”) would come in and bring a Scranton Reality Anchor to stop him. The Omega 12 agents would die before completing the activation of the anchor leaving it up to the onsite foundation personal to activate while the entity gets mad and starts changing the existence of some people until the reality anchor is activated.
=================================================================================================================================
Mega Event Idea 1: This is based of a excerpt from the lore. So it would begin with SCP 173 acting strange and, all of the sudden, a second instance of 173.  The two instances would be separated, and research would try to research why this happened but once again both instances would make another instance of 173 making a total of 4. This large amount of 173 would cause a mass breach and the site would fall into chaos while combatant personnel try to fight a uphill battle while the instances of 173 increased (Depending on how many people on the server). After mass casualties the site would be deemed a loss cause and a mass evacuation would be ordered so they can nuke the underground while the combatants keep the 173 instances inside the site. They are unsuccessful on keeping them in. In an attempt to avoid an XK-class end-of-world scenario the Omega warhead is detonated destroying the site and all of the surface. (RP reset) (The End of the event and the duplication of 173 [Or is it?])
Event Idea 3: There is a cross-test between 035 and 173 to attempt to fuse the two together by placing the mask on 049. The test works and they are now one entity. The body doesn't decay like the old 035 host and has the powers of instant death and reanimation like 049 with the tentacles that come from the 035 mask. The 035 mask would morph into a fancier plague mask, one of the old plague reenactments in the theatre. A power surge causes a power surge that breaches this fusion, and it causes chaos until MTF personnel can pacify it, and then the two entities would be forcibly removed. 
Event Idea 4: This one is a simpler premise. A famous scientist has started rapidly advancing human technology. He is deemed a threat to potentially cause a event of SCP-3426 if he continues. So the order is put out for his assassination or capture (if captured, forced to work at the foundation, which would avoid triggering the event). A hit squad is sent to execute the order, but the scientist has become paranoid that someone is out to get him, so he has hired a group of mercenaries to protect him. The hit squad must fight through the mercs and chose to either capture or assassinate him.
Note to Reader
I know I have made some dumb choices on the server, but I genuinely want to provide quality events to better the server and bring fun to the players. 

20231207151448_1.jpg

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the SCP-RP Event Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SCP-RP Event Team Leadership, this application has been denied.

Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

- SCP-RP Event Team Leadership

• Resin locked this topic