• Should be LT
    • Shouldn't be LT

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: GL Steven

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114685213

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3-5 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CNT

How many Warns do you have?: 12 (Mostly Old)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): After my time as Sergeant Major I’ve worked hard to earn the respect of my fellow officers and Commanding officers, I pride myself on Respect & Civility for all my Fellow Officers along with my sources in the Criminal network I’ve used to bust many major crimes. I believe the experience I’ve gained from my time in my current position of Sergeant Major as I Previously stated this is what I believe makes me a prime candidate for the Rank/Position of Lieutenant with the requirements for the position I’ve Met and some surpassed, I strongly believe emphasizing your unique skills not only on your application but while on duty I hope I’ve shown that and more while being in the Police Department and I hope to Improve myself and others whether or not Supervisor Nor LowCommand, Hope to see you all in-game Thank you for your time and consideration and don't forget, 1C58’s always 10-8.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

Active, decent app, your last warn was a little less than 2 months ago which was the first warn you got since 2019 (4 years ago). Youve had around 4 weeks as SM pretty much but I think you would still be a good fit to the PD Low Command team.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

One of the best SM's we currently have. He is ready to come back to PD command.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL