• Should be LT
    • Shouldn't be LT

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: GL Steven

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114685213

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3-5 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CNT

How many Warns do you have?: 12 (Mostly Old)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): After my time as Sergeant Major I’ve worked hard to earn the respect of my fellow officers and Commanding officers, I pride myself on Respect & Civility for all my Fellow Officers along with my sources in the Criminal network I’ve used to bust many major crimes. I believe the experience I’ve gained from my time in my current position of Sergeant Major as I Previously stated this is what I believe makes me a prime candidate for the Rank/Position of Lieutenant with the requirements for the position I’ve Met and some surpassed, I strongly believe emphasizing your unique skills not only on your application but while on duty I hope I’ve shown that and more while being in the Police Department and I hope to Improve myself and others whether or not Supervisor Nor LowCommand, Hope to see you all in-game Thank you for your time and consideration and don't forget, 1C58’s always 10-8.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

Active, decent app, your last warn was a little less than 2 months ago which was the first warn you got since 2019 (4 years ago). Youve had around 4 weeks as SM pretty much but I think you would still be a good fit to the PD Low Command team.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support

One of the best SM's we currently have. He is ready to come back to PD command.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL