Add the dueling station to the temple

Stage

What do you want to see?: Add the dueling station to the temple and create arenas for it.

Why should we add it?: It would allow for better duels and would finally allow us to use the dueling holocron in the holocron machine. It should by a pretty easy thing to implement, as the only real thing you'd need to do is assign different locations as arenas and perma prop the dueling station somewhere in the temple.

What are the advantages of having this?: It's just another thing for IQ and RG to do in their free time. This dueling system allows for things like honor bound (which disables force powers during fights), allows the usage of fighting spirits (which does something? maybe?), has cool ass finishing moves if you level up your dueling spirt, has the option to place a credit wager, and has a customizable time limit. The dueling system also has the ability to select different arenas if they're set up by the server. Finally, the system keeps track of every duel you win/lose. This system was actually present not too long ago, but was inaccessible due to a bug with the C menu that was caused by gmod (supposedly). By adding the dueling station you can completely ignore the bug because you don't need the C menu. The only thing that's stopping us from using it now is the lack of designated arenas and the dueling station not being present in the temple.

Who is it mainly for?: RG and IQ

Links to any content: N/a

(added images for reference).

20231204132638_1.jpg

20231204132659_1.jpg

20231204132716_1.jpg

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

+ Support 

•this could def work to bring out more out of the WiltOS system(as long as it doesn’t cause server lag)

•would be preferable if IQ, RG, and Purge were the only ones able to access that area for duels (so it doesn’t cause issues if the dueling system were to glitch out and keep the duelers in the area after one of them dies)

• I’d say make the individual mats their own sections for duels (I’m not sure if there’s the same amount as on the ISD I haven’t been on since like April)

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

2 hours ago, Jacstur said:

+ Support 

•this could def work to bring out more out of the WiltOS system(as long as it doesn’t cause server lag)

•would be preferable if IQ, RG, and Purge were the only ones able to access that area for duels (so it doesn’t cause issues if the dueling system were to glitch out and keep the duelers in the area after one of them dies)

• I’d say make the individual mats their own sections for duels (I’m not sure if there’s the same amount as on the ISD I haven’t been on since like April)