8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Sovereign?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
SHG Centurion Guard Lemmet Tauk

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?
I want to be a vice commander of RG because it needs assistance, and I believe that as a vice commander, I will be able to better fulfil this need as I'll be able to apply my past knowledge to improving the regiment directly with the Sovereign Zap. I understand the ins and outs of RG and have worked with this battalion since I joined the server over 2 years ago. I believe that RG needs more organisation and enjoyment. Sims have been a constant issue within RG, and even though the amount required of an NCO or officer is low, we have still struggled to do it as a battalion. The reason for this could be many things, but the main reason I believe it to be is that people are not enjoying the role of an RG NCO or officer. Instead of everyone going through the motions of needing to get their quota done, I believe that RG should be like a second family to anyone that joins it, like it has been in the past, full of interesting people who are here for enjoyment, not just seeing it as a chore. I don't see people feeling connected to the regiment, and I'd like to see that change again.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

25 weeks https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1007739528

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? 
The primary role of a Vice Commander is to enforce expectations, maintain all documents, and adapt them as necessary. Ensuring information is effectively distributed is crucial, and a vice commander must lead by example. Collaboration with fellow command members is important to improve battalion activity, effectiveness, and overall enjoyment. Having fulfilled these expectations previously, I am confident in my ability to replicate or exceed my past performance.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :
As an ex-RG Sovereign Protector and Grand IQ, my extensive experience within the regiment sets me apart. I have a proven track record of leadership, having been Shadow Guard Lead as well as cofounding Saber Guard. Never having received a strike in RG reflects my commitment to its rules. I consistently meet and exceed expectations, maintaining effective communication in all positions. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
I'll be able to be on the job for 5 days a week, as well as being contactable on Discord every day, far more frequently.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 
I have 3 warnings 
One by Bon for RDMx2- this is when I kyber slammed on the bridge when I was High Inquisitor and killed 2 people I don't remember the context as it was over a year ago (roughly)
One by Joker for disrespect- I can't remember what this was for
One by Galaxy for RDM- This was when I joined the server back many months ago  and killed someone as an ST I don't recall the situation 

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+MEGA SUPPORT

• Best Overall pick for this position

• Knows what he’s doing 

•Laptop Gamer

•Trackpad enthusiast/dueler

• Thanks 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 12/3/2023 at 11:42 PM, Jacstur said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

• Knows what he’s doing 

•Laptop Gamer

Support

• Thanks 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Jacstur said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

• Knows what he’s doing 

•Laptop Gamer

I love this man, amazing player for whenever I spent my time at Imperial

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/5/2023 at 3:29 AM, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

++++Support
Great guy
Really easy to talk to
Truly does want the best for RG
used to be Grand IQ
one of the chillest men ever met

Easiest plus support of my life, Goodluck!!

• Thanks 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 12/5/2023 at 4:29 PM, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

++++Support
Great guy
Really easy to talk to
used to be Grand IQ
one of the chilliest men ever met

• Thanks 1

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

On 12/3/2023 at 5:42 PM, Jacstur said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

• Knows what he’s doing 

•Laptop Gamer

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/5/2023 at 1:29 AM, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

++++Support
Great guy
Really easy to talk to
used to be Grand IQ
one of the chillest men ever met

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• zypnic locked this topic