501st Legion Officer Format:
What is your Ingame name:?
Alpha/PZ28
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:49345018
How Long Have You Been In 501st?
11/18/2023-11/30/2023
Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
I want to become an officer because I have been enjoying 501st so much, I'm willing to take on an officer role.
Instead of just leaving the regiment, I'd would be interesting to see how far I can make it into 501st and learn the  ropes of being a 501st officer and potential VCMD in the future, And I would love to be given the opportunity to guide potential recruits on this path As well, Basically What I'm trying to say is I would love to Assist the troops old and new the best I can on their journey in the best battalion in the empire.
How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I could assist 501st Legion Command as an officer in many ways! Just naming a few examples More Frequent Sims, More Frequent Tryouts, assisting the 501st Legion Command the best I can, and guiding the troops on the path to victory. Besides from that I have brought a couple new troopers to the Legion, but I believe as an officer I could do so much for our soldiers, NCOs and Potential recruits in the future.
How many strikes do you have? 
What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
First time Trying for Officer But based off what i have seen them do. I would love to give it a shot! 
Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?
 Nope but i"m eager to learn!!!
What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
The duty of an Officer is to lead the troops in battle, Train them so they know what there doing, An give them advice when they can Helping the troopers be the best version of themselves

Supporters: Piner, and Monarch

• Like 1

• Harr y locked this topic