Scout's USMS 48 Hours Notice

Scout100507

Well I never had to write one of these but my time has come in USMS. I have been in USMS for awhile now through some of its ups and downs, but as I said my time has come I have gotten to many thing on my plate to deal with and it is time to move on. I will hopefully return in the future but now is my time. I thank the people who gave me the chance to be apart of the USMS Command team and to work with them.

Scruffy - Thank you for this amazing opportunity that I will carry throughout my time on the server

Patterson - Thank you for the opportunity you were there and the person who got me into USMS I thank you for that

Ion - you were there with me in Low Command look at you now USMS High Command keep it up man

Romero - You where in Low Command and we helped each other at points  could not have made it here without you

Dingus - Damn man we were neck in neck at the beginning and moved up in USM together made great memories with you won't forget

Lowerguy - you are stinky 

To the USMS Supervisors - Keep up the hard work love to see you guys in command one day

This is Scout going 10-7 for USMS for the last time, Goodbye.

Edited by Scout100507

Scouts_little_thing.png?ex=6627f730&is=6

o7 Man

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+Support
Unsupportive

Doesn't eat subway often.
Accidentally climbs tree occasionally
Writes all the wrong colors blue.
Eats Canadian dog.

In all seriousness, it was a wonderful time serving beside you. It was always nice having you as a command member and It's sad to see you go. Feel free to come back eventually when your schedule frees up.

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd