Shadow Guard VII Stage

What is your in game rank?:
Shadow Guard VII

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
3 1/2 weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
1 month (31 days)

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
I want to be an officer in Shadow Guard because I feel that we could greatly benefit from it. As it stands, Shadow Guard has one lead, no officers, 3 guardsmen and 3 trainees, and I feel I could fill in that gap. I also have a few ideas I would love to contribute, but require a bit more than just a suggestion, and being an officer would allow me to not only make better suggestions, but ensure that they're implemented the way I intend them to be. Lastly, I have learned a lot while in Shadow Guard, and I'd love to be given the opportunity to spread that same knowledge to the other guardsmen, something I could do better in the position of officer.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
Shadow Guard has been growing in size lately, and I feel that our glorious leader may need assistance in running the sub branch. I have a lot of experience with doc work, and could assist in the creation of new rules and protocols to be utilized by Shadow Guard. I can also do the other various tasks officers are commonly assigned, such as hosting tryouts, collaborating with other sub branches, hosting trainings, certifying other guardsmen to host tryouts, etc. Finally, I have plenty of leadership experience, and have already started to take charge when no Senior Guards or SHGO are present.

How many strikes do you have?:
None.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
None on this server, but on other servers I have held various high-ranking positions, both sub branch wise and branch wise. (if you want a list, PM me on discord (stage11) as I don't feel it's appropriate to list it here.)

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

• zypnic locked this topic