• No

What is your in-game name?: Nugget

What is your steam name?: Nugget

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:531499430

What is your discord username: nuggetpoggers

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no

What date did you start playing on the community?: 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account? 01/31/2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I should be a Trial Moderator because I believe that I could really help out this community as I played on Event Team I thought I could help the server and community more if I became a Moderator and I feel like the server could always use more help and I'm usually on when people are afk or sleeping and new players are breaking the rules or simply have questions there are more than you think I also believe I can actually do good as I have a sold grasp of commands being Event Team so I already have the basics and I'm always willing to learn and adapt to new situations and I like being able to help others especially when players join or come back just to ruin other players experiences and I don't know if I do deserve it but I think I should prove I can be a great staff member.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well I would ask them to stop but if they continue I will gag or mute them depending of they type or talk and explain what they did and tell them the punishment they would receive I would ungag them to see if they under stand if they continue to cuss at me then I would gag/mute them again after that I would continue out the punishment which is a formal warning and a 5 day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Well simply I would gag all of them and most likely freeze them so they wont run away from me then ungag 1 by 1 and get their stories and clips if they have them and then dish out the deserved punishment but if I ever feel like I could use a second opinion I would ask another Mod+ or help me out and see what they think.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Well if they don't care about it I would watch them or have someone else watch them because if they don't care about their punishments then they might do the same thing which led to their punishments.

(I did 3 just incase 1 wasn't up to standards)

Screenshot 2023-11-21 202439.png

Edited by NuggetPoggers

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

+Support

Does quite well as a event team Member i think he should give a chance at this i know he will do good 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

On 11/24/2023 at 11:31 AM, Black0ut said:

He’s already in ET, if he’s doing good there I’m sure he’ll do fine in staff.

+Support

is nugget not already in staff?

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+SUPPORT

Clarkie

• Manager

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)