Mr Man SF Officer Application

Mr Man yuh gang gang

What is your name?:Mr Man

What is your rank?:Master Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: 2 weeks

What rank are you applying for?:Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?:none

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?:I am a Pyke officer By taking this much responsibility it shows that I have experience being a officer and people can come and ask me questions  and I will not only abide by the SOP, but I will encourage the rules on it I will also help them and walk them threw their tryouts and how SF do things. I also show initiative by being super active on SF and completing my NCO quotas before the due date. 

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: I can encourage other people to do their quota and give positive feedback on what they're doing. I can also help command by Giving other advice and taking a leadership role by taking this role it will help high command by getting some stress off their back. Also I can assist new enlists with their battalions and help newer NCOs with tryout ETC. I will show leadership when commanding and helping other people. 

What is the point of been a officer?:  The point of being a officer is to help NCOs With tryouts and other things and help New enlists with any questions they might need. also, the point is too take command when needed and to host sims. A officer needs to show leadership by not only helping out SF but any battalion that might have questions. as a officer you have to keep SF from falling apart and putting together the pieces that make SF what it is today. being a officer is a big step of responsibility that I am ready to take on .

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:  I would tell them to stop and tell SF command. I would take officer action and tell the officer to stop messing around and tell the NCOs if they follow, they will be punished. I would keep trying to make them stop or until a SF command tells me to stop or tells them to stop. After doing those things I will encourage the NCOs to abide by the SOP and not to mess around like that again because the officer should know better not to do that.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Yes

Edited by Mr Man yuh gang gang

[ACCEPTED!]

FIND ME FOR YOUR OFFICER TRAINING.

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.