1. 1. Should be LT

• yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: GL Steven

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114685213

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: N/A (SMT | HC Auth)

What timezone are you in?: CNT

How many Warns do you have?: 12 (Mostly Old)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe, with my time in the Police Department, I’ve been lucky enough to patrol with the brightest and most highly respected Command and officers that I’ve seen. We’ve done a lot together and all grown in our own ways. With that being said, I think I would be more valuable and useful in Command as a Lieutenant. I’ve used my skills to help raise my fellow officers while enhancing myself as an officer to better prepare myself for the future in our Department. I nearly hit 87 hours last week on the server. Most of that being on PD. With my previous time in PD Command, I recall the help I provided to new officers and old officers to help in all departments. I want to continue to help our officers grow so they can one day reach command. Being an effective leader is very crucial to any team, and I believe that I possess the ability to command and lead our brave officers in major times of their time with our department with that being said I believe I've shown those skills while being a supervisor along with my large amount of activity I believe I have what it takes to be a Great LT.

From my first day back from retirement, I have put forth my best effort to improve our department, my coordination with command on an individual basis to improve each and every officer.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by GL Steven
(Adding poll)

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

-Support 

Listen you might be active but I've seen you take bribes at times and I believe that if your being corrupt in that regard I don't think we should trust you in a position of power. 

I also have heard that you try to act like due to you being an SM your over everyone in PD. I generally feel like you should also just re-learn the rules and not take bribes to get out of cuffs. 

I also do not remember you ever serving in PD Command before and I went to fact check with your forums activity and couldn't find any type of application. 

I do hope that you eventually meet the standards that many of us have placed in the LC teams of any department of being non-corrupt and not taken bribes to give people only one year in jail after they mass murder someone. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Listen you might be active but I've seen you take bribes at times and I believe that if your being corrupt in that regard I don't think we should trust you in a position of power. 

I also have heard that you try to act like due to you being an SM your over everyone in PD. I generally feel like you should also just re-learn the rules and not take bribes to get out of cuffs. 

I also do not remember you ever serving in PD Command before and I went to fact check with your forums activity and couldn't find any type of application. 

I do hope that you eventually meet the standards that many of us have placed in the LC teams of any department of being non-corrupt and not taken bribes to give people only one year in jail after they mass murder someone. 

+support 

Never seen him take a bribe, he's always active and a great leader also no other offers i've talked to has seen him take a bribe. - JIM BEAVER

17 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

^^^^^

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support

He Applied For LT A While Ago And Got Accepted. I Do See Him As A Command Member And Is Mature

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary