3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Senfuuul

What is your steam name?: Senfuuul

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:484607253

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Senfuuul

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I’ve been a staff member on Icefuse CWRP at the rank of Administrator, then I took a break from normal darkrp and went to nut script and I was staff on a few small servers I was senior moderator on a server called GmodCore. Then I was an administrator on a couple other servers. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December of this year

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st of this year 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warn https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198929480235/screenshot/2191624945406243117/

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? I was but I resigned

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes 

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have plenty of experience as a staff member on gmod because of that I have no trouble with the commands or the rules. I am also an active player on this server and I just love playing on it and I hate when people minge on the server and ruin everyone's experience. I want to help the community as much as I can. I’m also patient and I can wait for a long time if a person is trolling or taking a while during a sit. Like for example if someone is having trouble with their game I wait patiently for them. I have not only had a wealthy experience within the server IC wise, I have also previously staff experience. I can calmly and correctly deal with the task at hand. I have a deep understanding of the server in both IC and OOC aspects. It goes without saying that I would bring a good level of knowledge and understanding to the staff team and, subsequently, to the player base as a whole. I am also very enthusiastic about joining the server staff team as I want to improve both the server and myself and I believe being a member of the staff team will assist me in doing so. Finally, I believe the server is in need of more active staff members. I am currently on the server daily, for a good length of time. I can be actively staffing on the server at times when no others can, ensuring the roleplay standards of the server are constantly being played and people are roleplaying properly. And I think my skills are good skills for staff because you don’t want a staff yelling at you that is too harsh for someone that did stuff bad but I will be respectful to them. I am kind, respectful, responsible, and caring. I am patient with other people even when they could be saying mean comments about me or people I know. I will be dedicated and put in my required hours. I could be kind to people when they talk to me. I will be respectful to anyone even if they did something bad. I will put time into this server. I am responsible with my roles and I will never abuse them. Everyone from the onset deserves to be treated with kindness and respect. As foundational skills when communicating with others, it is important to highlight these aspects in just about all given scenarios that I am dealt with. I believe that I can surely be responsible for the roles I am given along with the duties that my position entails; while learning all that I can through dedication to being active on the server. If I am on more there will be no time for trolls and the server should see less trolls when I am on. In a past situation there was a guy mrdming and mic spamming the hard r I muted him and swiftly banned him from the server. I have plenty of time to be on the server, and I can make sure that I am when possible. I will help the people of the community with problems that might run into. I will be respectful with them at all times. Lastly I will not abuse my power. 

Scenario questions: 

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions.  

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I’ll try and talk with them to try and calm them down, then I’ll check if they have any warns for mrdm either way that would be a 1-3 day ban for staff disrespect and mrdm.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  I’ll talk to them about it and see if they’re a minge or actually cares about the server I’ll send them the rules for the server and warn them if I get a report about them, I’ll either kick him or warn them again and if the person does it again that would be a 1 day ban.

Edited by Senfuuul
Adding Warns and Poll

+support -Sup.

no vote poll and no proof of warns

I dunno this guy but his application says enough  

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

- Scenarios could use some work

14 hours ago, Senfuuul said:

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December of this year

The quote above does not make sense do you mean you starting playing December of last year?

Due to the reasons above (minus the quote) I am sorry but I am giving a -support

-Support

• Not really sure who you are
  • Unfortunately, you did not include a voting poll which is required for Staff Applications.
  • I would personally like to see more elaboration on the different scenarios

While I think in due time you will make a great addition to the staff team, I believe that you need some more time on the server to make yourself more known and get acclimated with everything.

• Manager

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)