Staff Application- Denied

IMP_Killer

What is your in-game name?: Sebas

What is your steam name?: IMP_Killer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:100857062

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have prior experience if you count ARK servers. I was an admin on a ARK server a few years back, where I would generally deal with cheaters and glitch abusers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 1st

What date did you make your forums account? 11/7/23 so today

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? As far as I am aware none.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): Because I want to be able to help and better the community. I am good at viewing thing in an unbias manner and and enjoy assisting people whenever they are in need. And from my prior experience as an admin on a ARK server, despite it being from another game I believe it could still apply.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would give the person a verbal warning for both the disrespect of an admin, and RDM, as well as a ban for the mass RDM.

+/-support

+is a good dude, and has a little bit of experience 

-very short app and not to much effort in responses 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

Please put a bit more effort into your application next time

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander