Nu-7 MTF application

cparsons5

In Game Name: cparsons5

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:0:107064545

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): monker331

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Roughly 1 year ago on gaming light.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I would like to join Nu-7 as I believe it is the right fit for to help with the containment of anomalous SCPs and handling other threats to the facility. With my knowledge of SCPs and past experience I strongly believe I will be able to benefit Nu-7. I am decently skilled in combat and should be able to help protect and keep the site safe from all whether it be anomalous entity's, rioting D-Class, or CI trying to breach. I look forward to playing with people who have the same interests in SCPs as I do.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Senior Researcher in research department. E-11 Cpl.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes other then school hours I can be on frequently.

Edited by cparsons5

| MTF E-11 CPL | Senior Researcher | HMR
Custom Classes: D-Boi

• Sulfur locked this topic