Dracon's Ban

RadioDemon

Steam Name: [GL] Dracon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197567382

Ingame Name:

Ban Length: 5 days until Monday 

Admin that Banned you: Darby

Reason for Ban: MRDM

Dispute: I really only want to explain myself and the only dispute I would have is the person (a random) that made the sit is the only one to my knowledge had a sit against me because they were friends.

Explaination: To start I really don't care about the appealing part of it so I subsequently don't care about if it's removed reduced or untouched. I know what I did was wrong and to the JM I killed. For some context I have been apart of gaminglight since 2019 and reason I had left back then is due to the fact that I got burned out because of server started become to political and complicated. I recently came back because I missed it. I loved how thr community has changed from back then. I quickly applied for event team because I thought they had changed and would have well set rule book and punishment system. The whole first introduction to the event team this time was donny doing a test on me as 939 giving me the 610 elixir and then spawning 939 swep for me off duty with a tool gun. As a trial event team I was careful not to overdo events as to not make any mistakes like using restricted guns. I was however not perfect.  Fast forward to a week and half or so of being a TET I get told by ace I'm being removed by event team for what I asked he send me a clip of me taking a BLACK SCP-999 away handcuffed and accidentally  pull out my physgun and grab someone. Now the reason why I was taking away the black 999 was to uncolor it with my tool gun. I tried to explain but I was still removed. The ironic thing is other trial event team members have at this point had MULTIPLE warnings for spawning in black listed weapons. This type of inconsistency is part of  the reason I had stoped playing on the server way back when (which I had also been a moderator and a event team back then). This ruined my metaporocal burnout meter. So I started doing more and more stupid things and I pissed off and made from what I can tell made two staff have grudges against me ( I want to apologize sulfur and darby). I had been averaging 8-12 hours on the server which I should not have done and did not help my burnout. Again I started doing more stupid stuff like I did not caring even though I had and have put 600+ dollars into the scp rp not to mention the hours. All this to say I'm sorry for the JM and staff that I have wronged. Thanks for read a idoits rant. And I do apologize. Thanks.