Dingus's 48hrs

FR0STY

Welp, here we are USMS. I never thought I would make it this far but I feel that I have reached my potential in the department. It is sad to say but I don't have the dedication or time to play on the server as much anymore, let alone play on the department. I have chosen to resign because I dont want to hold a position I don't even use and keep someone else from becoming a CMA. 

When I first started play on USMS, I was practically the only agent active, besides Scout, Patterson, and more. I dont know why but I loved playing on USMS so much that every day i would hop on and help other departments out while improving on my self as an agent, this allowed me to quickly fly throught the ranks. In fact, the first day I was accepted to specialties, I became the bounty hunter co leader. (Scout being the leader). The department was in a HUGE depression, as in no one would play on the department. Once Slasher resigned from Marshal, Scruffy took over the department with Patterson and Carjaxx along side him, they all quickly improved the department, how it was run, things like that. Ganta also came out of reserves to help the department. I have had my fair share of command experience on USMS but I think its about time I resign, I have overstayed my welcome.

Here is the part where I call out specific people that have been "outstanding", but that was everyone in the department. Regardless of rank, every agent pitched in ideas or actions that help the department stay on its feet. So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, currently active, in reserves, retired, etc. 

Thank you, but I do plan on popping in and out every now and again to check up on the department. Now I guess this is my last 10-07 on USMS (for now).....

i remember dingus first training me for usms and i am going to miss him a lot have a good time in retirement buddy. PS I'm always here for you just give me a dm

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

Your dedication and contributions have made USMS what it is today. I respect your decision to step down and make room for new opportunities, we'll miss you, but it's great to hear you'll be checking in from time to time. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

4 hours ago, Ion Davis said:

It's so sad to see you go, best CMA we've ever had! o7

If you ever want to talk or play anything don't hesitate to reach out!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary