Lavapuppydog's Proper goodbye(ET resignation)

Lavapuppydog

Well bois its the end of the road for me in ET. Yall have a good one and don't have too much fun without me. I've tried to stay in ET as long as I could but I can do this anymore life's been too busy. You'll probably see me around in D5 comms talking to my D5 buddy's if you need me you can join any time. Made this because my resignation was a little sudden but ya know how it be sometimes. I'll be back once I get tired of having to make a Sit every time I need a tool gun or even when I'm making a PT. But its bye for now.

ACEE - You have a good one though I'll probably see you the most, seeing your in D5

Sly - Congrats on ETE man I wish ya the best.

Versa - Congrats on SET forgot to congratulate ya

Catalyst - We havent talk much at all but just one thing make sure meowkia stays out trouble and maybe promote them in the next year or so XD

Meowkia - stay outa trouble the last thing ya want is Catalyst to keep you a Trial ET XD

To all ET - Keep doing what you guys do best. Yall are amazing!

BYE!!!

Edited by Lavapuppydog

Current: N/A
Past: E11 SGT | E11 FTO | SEC CPL | D5 COL | D5 SVFTO | D5 HRO | Maint MJ | Research AR