2 members have voted

1. 1. should I be a trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Gator/GA3

What is your steam name?:Croc

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:161014837

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

i have been a moderator and admin on other servers

What date did you start playing on the community? sometime in October

What date did you make your forums account?October 20

Current rank on server Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?i have no warns

Have you donated?yes

What rank are you applying for?

trial moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

You will be tested on it: okay got it

Timezone:CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I believe I deserve this rank because I am really dedicated to the Imperial RP server and I love this community and I want to help it anyway I can.i am also very active so i can be on a lot to help people and do it fast and swift so they can get back to there RP and have fun on the server.i am also a very patient person i like  help the people that need help the best I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First I would pull them to a staff sit and then try to talk to them but if they keep cursing at me I would mute them and then tell them that they broke the rules then tell him that he’s going to be banned for 5+ days.

He is a great dude

funny

takes his jobs serious

but im gonna have to -support dude to server play time, once you get some more i would definetly +support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+/- Support

+ Good guy

+ Funny when applicable and serious when he needs to be

- Would Love to +support but he is very new, perhaps in a few months when you get more accustomed to the gaming light community and its rules you would be great candidate!

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

21 hours ago, Cool Guy Antonoff said:

+/- Support

+ Good guy

- Would Love to +support but he is very new, perhaps in a few months when you get more accustomed to the gaming light community and its rules you would be great candidate!

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

On 10/29/2023 at 5:21 AM, Cool Guy Antonoff said:

+/- Support

+ Good guy

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander