Shadow Guard TSG Clarence

What is your in game rank?: 

Shadow Guard Trial Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:

1 month

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:

I want to become a shadow Guard officer because the sub branch currently  lacks a lead and any officers, as well as the activity of shadow Guard is not the best. I believe I can help bring shadow guard back alive and lead them to strive again, not only in activity but by bringing that elite status of Shadow Guard back. Another reason is because I feel as a officer i get more freedom to help take charge and help give shadow Guard things to do such as Shadow Guard specific trainings and activities. As well has i could help other Shadow Guards get certified for things such as Shadow Guard tryouts, and help shadow guard tryouts get hosted more. I believe this will help because at the moment me and the sovereigns are the only ones who can do tryouts, and up until last week it was just the sovereigns. Furthermore with Shadow Guards doing the tryout ands promoting the sub battalion I believe it will increase the interest and join rate of the sub branch.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

There are many ways I could help the lead, such as hosting tryouts, certing other shadow guard so they can do tryouts, trainings with the shadow guards so that they are up to their elite status, watch the Shadow Guard to see who is performing to standards and who is not. I can also help with other tasks such as assisting other Shadow Guard with smaller tasks so the lead is not having to handle every little thing that goes wrong, lowering the amount of work they have to do.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):

I was once Shock Heavy Assistant Lead, I was also Agent kallus Director of security.

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

Not much to say other than the usual, great guy, active, does well with the ranks he currently holds, as far as I can tell. I've seen him in game a lot and believe he would do well with this position. Good luck!

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

2 hours ago, Axle said:

+Support

Not much to say other than the usual, great guy, active, does well with the ranks he currently holds, as far as I can tell. I've seen him in game a lot and believe he would do well with this position. Good luck!

5 hours ago, Axle said:

+Support

• zypnic locked this topic