Fobum

What is your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:460165328

What is your rank?:

Soldier II, Head of Refinement.

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

Since 9/12/23 so 42 days.

What leadership experience do you have?:

1LT and Pararescue Vice Marshall in the 69th Medical Battalion. 

Head of Refinement in the Pyke Syndicate. 

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

The Pyke Syndicate has to walk a very fine line between maximizing the chaos they create and allowing just enough order in their ranks to function as an effective unit. Many people seek out Pyke specifically for the chaos without understanding where that line is. That lines not always clear even for experienced Pyke but I like to think as an NCO I've displayed good judgment on when to reign in the chaos and when to let it run wild. As an officer I'd be more easily able to set a clear example for the NCOs so that they can pass that common sense to the Enlisted. 

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I've never received a Strikes on Pyke or Medical and I like to believe any mistakes I have made I've quickly corrected and adjusted myself for the future. Beyond that I like to think I manage communication well, Pyke is a constantly changing organization. New rules and methods of play come into existence pretty much every week, any Officer or NCO must of course be expected to look out for this information, understand it, and then pass it along. While I've been in the Pyke Syndicate I've adapted to these new rules and passed them along to my junior NCO's and Enlisted.  

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?:

Yes

Pyke on top fr fr ong no cap.

• zypnic locked this topic