Ban Appeal- Accepted

Zinked1

Steam Name: Zink

Ingame Name: ball deep

Steam ID: 76561198980332375

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

I was banned on the server by being tricked into saying pickles twice in chat which lead me into being banned, I think the dude that tricked me was named Anubis, I did not know how to file a ban report until this morning and it was late at night when I got banned so I had to go to bed. Please let me be unbanned I am not racist.

Banned Name: Shadow banned 9578

-Support

I don't see any proof to prove that this is actually what happened. 

Also this isn't the right area to post it as it hasn't been accepted or denied yet. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

This has sadly been a reoccurring thing and the person has been talked to.
SMT can tell if you said it and if you did this will get accepted.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Please do not listen to other players to get you to type a certain word in chat. If this happens again, please report the player who is telling you to do so and it will be handled accordingly. 

dM43pL3.png