Glorbnob

Am I a good choice for Underboss?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a good choice for Underboss?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pyke Sentinel HoR Glorbnob

2. Why do you want to be a Pyke Underboss?

The main reason I want to become a Pyke Underboss is because I love Pyke, I have had more fun playing as Pyke in the past few months then I have had on GMod in a while. I want to help Pyke grow larger then it has ever been while keeping a fun environment for all members of the Syndicate.

3. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of 10/19/2023 I have 4 weeks of Playtime

4. What is the Main Purpose of an Underboss/VCMDR?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander/Underboss is to ensure their chosen faction is running efficiently and is an enjoyable experience for all members. I believe the most important job of any battalion leadership is to keep a fun environment while ensuring everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing

5. What could you contribute to Pyke if given Underboss?:

I believe my biggest contribution I can make as a Pyke Underboss is my ability to facilitate different activities for Pyke, creating an immersive experience for all members of Pyke to enjoy. Something as simple as communicating with Event Actors and making the decision to support or fight against the empire based on RP interaction with these characters. As well as guiding new Officers and NCO's to do the same. Rather then using the strong weapons we get to simply massacre imperials We should be using our unique position as a criminal faction to improve RP on a server wide scale.

6. Are their any ideas or changes you would bring to Pyke if given the position?:

This may seem rather simple, but I believe it can improve Pyke immensely and help us become a faction that facilitates RP and positively benefits the server day in and day out, Pushing lower Pyke to engage in unique RP scenarios that can be taken over by GM's if they so choose, Such as creating a standard to bring in GM's for Raids to create proper immersion, Wether they are doing something simple such as placing down actual explosives to create real risks in taking Bridge or EC or allowing Imperials to create proper "Counter Raids" That would act almost as an agreed apon turf war on Tatooine using the flags as capture points to decide a victor. This would allow for Pyke to fill in times where perhaps GM's are perhaps unavailable ensuring players are still kept well involved in different activities, I would love to communicate with Shock Command about more raids done on Tatooine, allowing Pyke to defend the planet against an invading imperial force. 

7. How much experience do you have with Pyke?(If possible give an example of an interaction):

I have been a member of the Pyke Syndicate since 9/2/23. While it may not seem like a while, I have quickly rose through the ranks by being extremely active and doing whatever is needed to help Pyke succeed.

8. How often can you be Online? :

My current schedule is a bit weird, Week days can be flexible with my activity due to work and night classes, My Schedule for when I can be online normally looks like this 
Mondays - Most likely AFK Mining
Tuesdays - 2 PM-8 PM CST
Wednesdays - Most likely AFK Mining
Thursdays - 2 PM -4 AM CST
Friday's 10 AM - 4 PM CST 9:30 PM - 4 AM CST
Saturdays All Day
Sundays 10 AM - 8 PM CST

9. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No.

• Heart-Eyes 1

+support

- This guy is a great pyke

-active

-Funny as shit

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• zypnic locked this topic