Jrshafer SET app

Jrshafer

Event Team name (on Roster): Jrshafer 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

Discord: Jrshafer 

How long have you been apart of Event Team:

like 2 months 

Do you have a decent understanding on how events should go?

Yes 

What type of events are you best at?

GOI type of events 

What is your reason for applying for SET? 

I would love to be SET to help mentor newer ET and have more freedom with my events! I am committed to ensuring that the SCPRP experience on our server is of the highest quality.  I thrive on generating creative ideas for events, storylines, and scenarios. My goal is to enhance player engagement and participation in the SCPRP community. I have also been a dedicated member of the Gaminglight SCPRP community for a significant period of time.

What do you want to change about Event Team?
I am focused on creating events that contribute to a server-wide storyline. This could involve collaborative storytelling efforts, with each event adding a new chapter to an overarching narrative. I would also love to promote major events and generate buzz both within the existing player base and outside the community to attract new players. Offer training sessions for event team members to improve their event planning, execution, and moderation skills

Do you have a good understanding of ULX?
Yes

Can you be trusted with the powers of an SET?
Yes

How active are you on a weekly basis? (1 being on every other week and 10 being on every hour or so)

How many events do you usually do a week?
2 or 3 a week 

Edited by Jrshafer

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Blew up my drug lab now i cant make drugs jkjk

+1

Clarkie

Due to being a Good ETM member and mature [enough]  i believe this man is right for the job he does great events and deserves this Rank 

+Support

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

• ACEE locked this topic