Vee - False Warn Report- Denied

Vee 1A35

Vee - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Vee/SleepyVee

The admin's name in-game: Casperr

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unknown 

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): IMG_7720.jpg.urlIMG_7720.jpg?ex=6542dba6&is=653066a6&hm=

Why do you think this warn was false:
I told the officer who arrested me that i was going to get off for the night. I was on till 11:20 ish and been on for like 7 hours. 
This was my first ever warning on the server. Ive been playing on it for a few years and I was role playing properly. 
I didnt realize i got the warning until late afternoon of the next day when i was notify about a strike in my branch. 

Any extra information:
What the happen the night of 10/17/23
I was role playing as an expert murder, there was about 3 crim on and like 8 gov on due to a meeting they had. 
I allow gov to role play with me and since ems was on I rp it out. It was getting late into the night about 11:20 ish 
and i got tired. I had a BOLO set on me for killing a civ. I had a gov come by ram my car destorys it then I get run up to tazard rushed and then cuffed I said "Okay im tired of this im getting off for the night. Ive been on for awhile now so have a great night yall" then i logged off and got off for the night. I didnt get back onto the server til the next day. 
The person that did a sit on me was an SNR Jimmy on PD.
I am fully aware of the server rules. I am a SGT in PD and SRT. Im not known for breaking any rules, and i tend to make reports on other players who do break rules. 
Which to when i got on the next day and was told about the warning I was just in shock for being warn for a LTAP 

your report basically says:

Well I got warned for LTAP after I LTAPed but I told them I was gonna LTAP and now i'm sorry for it.

• Laughing 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Its basically saying, how I didn't leave to avoid punishment, its the fact i got off cause i was tired. 
Why should i have to stay up and lose sleep for a game where i should be able to get off when i want to get off. 
I was clearly getting off for the night. It was 11:20 ish and yet got a report due to me being sleepy and tired. 
It wasn't an admin sit I was in, it was literally off hour roleplay. Server had like 16 people in it at the time (Including afk people)
Id respect the warn if i genuinely knew it effected someone emotionally, or physically. 
why should I be warn for going to bed.

The server has clearly stated in the past and present that everyone has a life outside of video games. 

I suppose the real question is, when does it come to the point of Roleplay and Real life 

Regardless of the reason you broke the rule, you still broke the rule. You made a 'False Warn Report' when in-fact the warn was justifiable. Next time just log off before starting an RP interaction that would more then likely cause you to be arrested. 

- support

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

5 hours ago, Vee 1A35 said:

Its basically saying, how I didn't leave to avoid punishment, its the fact i got off cause i was tired. 
Why should i have to stay up and lose sleep for a game where i should be able to get off when i want to get off. 
I was clearly getting off for the night. It was 11:20 ish and yet got a report due to me being sleepy and tired. 
It wasn't an admin sit I was in, it was literally off hour roleplay. Server had like 16 people in it at the time (Including afk people)
Id respect the warn if i genuinely knew it effected someone emotionally, or physically. 
why should I be warn for going to bed.

The server has clearly stated in the past and present that everyone has a life outside of video games. 

I suppose the real question is, when does it come to the point of Roleplay and Real life 

maybe you misunderstood the rule but ignorance isn't a defense, take the warn on the chin and build off of that

a warn isnt the end of the world

-support

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)