Peter's Ban Appeal part 2 - The Sequel - Denied

Peter

Your name: ST Peter

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): stpeter

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 698400527834415145

Which discord server were you banned on? GL ImperialRP Discord Server

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? i made mistake! more details in original post!

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I'll give u whatever u want Zeeptin. I will make another gaminglight video, I will invite u to my cool discord that few are apart of, I will... wash your car every month for 1 month straight! Also sorry I was a bit late to post this second appeal i forgor (skull emoji), if anyone needs more serious reasons, go to my profile and look for the original ban appeal. I won't give up on this! I love GL too much!

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Your name: ST Peter

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): stpeter

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 698400527834415145

Which discord server were you banned on? GL ImperialRP Discord Server

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? i made mistake! more details in original post!

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I'll give u whatever u want Zeeptin. I will make another gaminglight video, I will invite u to my cool discord that few are apart of, I will... wash your car every month for 1 month straight! Also sorry I was a bit late to post this second appeal i forgor (skull emoji), if anyone needs more serious reasons, go to my profile and look for the original ban appeal. I won't give up on this! I love GL too much!

This is so true! We should unban him! +support and receives the Official "Peter's Seal of Approval"! Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Peter said:

if anyone needs more serious reasons, go to my profile and look for the original ban appeal. I won't give up on this! I love GL too much!

This is so true! We should unban him! +support and receives the Official "Peter's Seal of Approval"! Congratulations!

-support

This looks to me like to do not even care as the post and quote you added are the exact same plus you have not even stated the reason why you should be unbanned from that Discord server instead what looks like to me that you are brown nosing Zeeptin which is not the right way to get unbanned you should be honest and state why in the forums why you should be unbanned

3 hours ago, Michael said:

-support

This looks to me like to do not even care as the post and quote you added are the exact same plus you have not even stated the reason why you should be unbanned from that Discord server instead what looks like to me that you are brown nosing Zeeptin which is not the right way to get unbanned you should be honest and state why in the forums why you should be unbanned

Man I said to check out the original post! That has all the more logical reasons for my unbanning. Didn't work so gotta try a new strategy! 

heres the link to the other post so you can look! Peter

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Michael said:

All I am going to say is that you need to be serious in all appeals 

Should I have copied and pasted the original appeal into this one? The first appeal is as good as it could possibly get in terms of sound, reasonable arguments for my unbanning, and it didn't work. If they wanted a serious appeal, I gave it to them, and I gave them a good one too. Thank you for your input Michael. Peter