• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam ID:Ā Ā STEAM_0:1:160659387

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): plat

How many hours do you have on the server?:Ā  41 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: great

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1Ā 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):Ā I am confident in my ability to help out the Event Team, drawing from my previous senior role within the team, which was immensely enjoyable. I am dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding events to boost player engagement. Events are a vital tool for increasing player count, and I bring a wealth of experience in hosting them. I aim to revive neglected event types and introduce fresh, captivating ones. My focus will be on creating engaging, player-centric events that ignite enthusiasm and prompt more server activity. I'm committed to fostering an environment where players eagerly anticipate joining in on the fun. With my experience and passion, I believe I can elevate our server's event experiences, attracting a larger player base and creating a vibrant, active community. Thank you for your consideration and your time for reading this application it means a lot for me as this is something I am excited about.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would create a duck hunt event with the event room under the map

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:Ā  I have a very fluctuating scheduleĀ 

Saturday and Sunday:Ā  I have a very fluctuating scheduleĀ 

Have you read theĀ Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by 00 š¯““š¯“Ŗš¯“»š¯“´ 00

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

• 2 weeks later...