2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dark get TMod?

• Yes. please elaborate.
    • No, please elaborate.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Dark 

What is your steam name?: [GL] 🗡🖤Dark🖤🗡

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:160659387

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was Senior Admin here, then Moderator on Imperial, then Moderator here again

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late 2020

What date did you make your forums account? November 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1  image.png.8410c01761dea3b8362776cb2ad38c16.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission: Rocky

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve this rank as I have shown in the past that I can be a very valuable staff member and now that I have the time to play more again I will be able to help out in a greater way. I also have lots of experience staffing on GL and do believe that will help me become a better staff member. I am very confident in my ability to use commands and I can make good judgement calls. I am a very capable member of the community and am well respected within it. I also am command in State and CERT so that can help me prove that I am a responsible player on this community. I also believe that due to my previous experience I would not require too much training to get going and would be able to help new staff members with some sits. I also play at night most of the time when there is less staff on the server.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the person that reported it to a roof and let them explain their side. Then I would bring the rule breaker and let them explain if they did not explain and just swear I would gag/mute them then jail and warn them for MRDM | Staff Diss and get an admin+ for a ban if needed. 

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

I was waiting for someone else to reply first but I guess I'll do it

+Support

Decent application, experience staffing on the server before and seems like a well liked member of the community

The only way i see this getting denied is because maybe Rocky wants new staff members instead of recurring ones. But I hope you get accepted bc you clearly have experience

• Gaminglight Love 1

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png