1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Scorch?

• Yes (Please say why)
    • No (Please say why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Rasputin / Niner

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos Vice Commander Scorch

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

My biggest reasons for wanting to help this regiment the best I can, assist the commander, and to assist in growing IC.

So, my first reason, I love IC and really want to help the best I can. As a Vice Commander, I can help move troops through the ranks. I have been in IC since I came back to the server and it is the only regiment I play.

My second reason is I want to help the commander. As a senior officer, I currently serve as a bridge for the rest of the regiment to the command team. As a Vice Commander I can still assist as that bridge, but with more abilities to help the Commander. 

My Third and final reason, I wish to see IC grow as a whole. When I first started on the server,  I looked for the battalion with most active command team. As an active member I wish to be there to be there to draw people to IC.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 Weeks  (1031 Hours)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander or Vice Commander of any branch is to serve as a role model for the rest of the regiment. You need to also know how to deal with various issues and assist in move the day to day operations along. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a Vice Commander because I have done it before. I am ex Starfighter Marshall. Along with this I have never been warned. I just want to do my best to help IC. I have been dedicated since I came back to help IC. It is my only life and I just want to help it succeed in any way I can.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Typically after 5PM weekdays, Fridays and Saturdays are dependent on work, and Sundays all day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

Current: Commander Boss | Muscle I Sigma - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch, SF Wing Commander Ubbel, SFC Maroon, 1LT Darman, Major Niner, Shock SPC Tadpole, 501st ARC CPL x2, DT PFC IO7, IQ Apprentice III, RG CDT III, Last Ever Demo Overseer, First ever Hazmat Overseer.

• Harr y locked this topic