1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Locus

What is your steam name?: Locus S.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a Moderator along with a senior moderator many different times within both Imperial RP and Police RP,

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The 3rd or 4th quarter of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? September 27th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat. 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.png.6f5fa03b390ce39aabd55ae1013b0939.png

What rank are you applying for? TMOD.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

Why do I believe I should be granted the rank of Trail-Moderator? I believe I should be granted the rank due to my abilities to be on the server when not many other staff can due to work or timezones I tend to be on extremely late and fairly early as well as just generally on at random points of the day. This makes it so I can help enforce the rules at different times and help where staff currently lacks people to enforce the rules on the server. I believe that I also deserve this rank because I have experience which makes me more than qualified for this position. I know that some people have known me and some people have seen me do my job as staff when I was staff without having any biases for anyone even if I knew them I would still warn them if they broke a rule that required it or hand out the proper punishment in general regardless of any ties I have to them regardless of department or even when families have been at war when I was staff I treated everyone with the basic respect and professionalism that any staff should be treating a player of this community. 
I also believe that I have proven that when I do mess up I do own up to it and at-least attempt to right any wrong that I have committed whether by mistake or me not thinking clearly and just doing something completely out of line.  I know that I've been denied before but I believe that me trying multiple times shows that I do want to re-join the staff team and work my ways up the rank. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? This is a fairly simple question in my eyes and it has a fairly simple answer. if they were mass rdming I would jailtp them to me and try to talk to them and try to get them to settle down and stop cursing if needed gagging or muting them depending on if they settle down after being asked to. Now after I get them to settle down or if needed mute/gag them I would explain to them that we do not tolerate Mass RDMing on any of the GamingLight servers and that they will be sadly recieving a warning along with a ban for 5 Days in accordance with the staff handbook. Now depending on the words they use in the curse that could be anything from a formal warning for Staff Diss to a Warning or a ban if they said something racist or homophobic. But that is besides the point. 

The Formal warn for MRDM would be handed out along with a ban request being made if no Admin+ is on to handout the ban

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• [GL] Locus changed the title to Locus' Staff/T-Mod Application
21 minutes ago, ScruffyPlays said:

+Support

Very Good/old member of GL
Well Trusted
Has been Staff Before
Good luck and hope to see you with the Staff team once more.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png