Eastonsz

Yes or No  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Easton

What is your steam name?: Eastonsz

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:72421312

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes. I was Senior Staff for another SWRP community called Undead, and was Senior Staff for a DarkRP community called Sideways Gaming Network.

What date did you start playing on the community? 9/18/23

What date did you make your forums account? 9/18/23

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? Zero

Have you donated? Not yet

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator, due to my dedication to the server and pervious experience with staffing. During my time on the sever I have done my best in involving myself heavily into RP, and becoming an active member of the community since I have joined. Becoming a Trial Moderator will allow me to expand my commitment and understanding of the Gaminglight community, which is a position I am very keen to be in. Having been staff before, directly with similar SWRP communities, I already have a strong understanding of the game and general community. This allows me to fit very comfortable into the Trial Moderator position, and will allow me to greatly assist the community outside of solely RP aspects. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would confirm the infraction by checking logs first, and make sure I have a detailed account of everything that happened. I would then attempt to calm them down to try and have a proper conversation, and try to make them understand why their actions have consequences. Regardless of this, they will be given 2 formal warnings (one for staff disrespect, one for mass RDM) alongside a five day ban. Throughout the process, I will make sure everything is clear and concise for the person being punished. If this happens while I am still a Trial Moderator, I will request the help of an Admin+ due to my restrictions on punishing.

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander