1. 1. Should I be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Sly

What is your steam name?: Sly

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:499283936

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): sly.void

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I've been staff in Icefuse a while ago and mostly dealt with RDM MRDM and diss sits. These sits rarely happened but when they did they were dealt with quickly due to me and my fellow staff dealing with these situations.

What date did you start playing in the community? 2 to 3 years ago

What date did you make your forum account? April 30, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? Event Team

Are you a staff member in another community? Not currently

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: I do EST even though I'm not EST just makes it simpler.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am trusted with Event team rank which has all the capabilities of a trial mod even more but more than that i think am fit for the position active and want to help the server more. I would help the server more by taking sits and being there for players many of the untaken sits I see are those that can be easily handled while ts usually help explain/find something sit I will always be there to help but I am only limited to those that are explicitly stating Event team. I would be a great addition to the Staff team as I know all the ULX codes and ways to do my job and duty as a staff member. I know the way to communicate and alter situations into something beneficial for the server as a whole. My understanding of staff is to be there for the players. As a staff member this would allow me to help the server thank you for reading.

Scenario questions:
Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, and your ability to use the staff handbook and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? warn them for MRDM times [X] then warn them for Staff diss [X] then ban them for 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? ask for assistance from other capable staff online and if I'm not in a position to do so ill separate them and then question them directly without any other distractions but if this was my sit I would never have brought 5 players in the first place without sold evidence from each of them if they aren't going to be cooperative with a sit they are not needed.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that does not care about the punishments they are receiving? in the same way, I would treat them if they did care about a warning. Unless they showed hostility/Disrespect I would then take that into account and warn them for that and if they continue to repeat I would punish them per their respective consequence.

Q4: A player is abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? ask the staff member who handled the first sit how and what led him to believe that he was doing/not doing the glitches. Then I would warn him / not warn him based on that and then jail him for 600 seconds then I watch what he does if he continues I would warn him again and ban him for 24hrs.

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT