Falcon's Pizza & Shop Owner Overhaul suggestion - Denied

Falcons

What you want to see? - A pizza addon similar to the one posted below, and a tip jar, also posted below in the same video.

Why should we add it? - It gives everyone another legal way to make money without too much risk of being raided by anyone. I mean, who tf robs a pizza joint? Everyone loves pizza.

What are the advantages of having this? - Instead of the cringe /dropmoney command we'd have a tip jar that actually acts as a store front for people who wish to sell things so there's no worry of some troll running up and taking the money nor the extra effort shop owners have to put in to make sure it isn't stolen. Pizza addon also gives another thing for people to do while they're alone on the server early mornings or something.

Who is it mainly for? - E V E R Y O N E

Links to any content -

Pizza addon: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-pizzamaker-food-script

Tip jar: Not going to lie I can't find it on the Gmodstore, I'm assuming it's custom, might have to crack open the GLUA book for this one.

Video: 

-support

its a good idea for a dark rp server, not a police rp server

just pointless for the most part, someone had a similar idea to this and many others shot it down.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• 3 weeks later...