Overseer Cliff's Eighth Bother Application

Deadly_Mistakes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Cliff

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I want to become a commander for IQ is because I believe I have the capability to help manage and lead this battalion, and I also have a great time with everyone in the inquisitorious branch as a whole. Everyone in this branch has treated me very well and everyone is very friendly and helpful regardless of how new someone is to the server. They also look past everyone's disabilities and help them to the best of their abilities while being patient at the same time. These qualities are what I look for in a battalion because like them I want to help others also.  I believe I have made several friends during my time in this battalion and I just want help keep it going so others will have the same experience as me. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

721hrs 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of the commander is to help organize the battalion, and to bring up matters to command such as new weapons and models so that they can try to have those put in to keep everyone in the battalion interested in playing that battalion while to help entice new players to the server or members of other battalions to join said branch for that new experience. Commanders also make sure that the activity in the branch stays up while promoting other battalions to help keep the server growing and entertaining. The other purpose of a commander is to also make sure that all the documents are being improved upon and updated so that everything is easy to understand and to provide all the necessary information so everything that the battalion needs to learn and know are within said document. They also need to lead by example by being the most active out of everyone in that branch and to help guide the other members to be future NCOs, Officers, and the next Commanders to help keep the battalion entertaining, organized, and fun for others.  Commanders also have to know to discipline troopers that have done things that go against the SOP and they also make sure that everyone is doing their jobs such as quotas being done and flag ups are being done in a timely manner. Commanders are also the go between the HCOM/SHCOM and the battalion so that all the necessary information is passed along to said battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted with being a commander of this branch because I have the experience necessary to keep the battalion interesting and fun for everyone. I am very active because I am on almost everyday so no one will have to worry about inactivity. I am also in contact with other members in the branch while I am on and off the server so communication will not be a problem and I respond quickly or at least the quickest I can so that there is a clear line of communication between myself and the battalion. My peers have taught me what it takes to help lead a battalion and believed I have what it takes to assist in that effort. I will never take this position for granted because it is a position that is not given but earned through work and dedication to the battalion, and while on this job I will do my due diligence and make sure my assignments are done in a timely manner and try to the best of my abilities to make my battalion entertaining, and to make sure that all the documents and rosters are all up to date and filled out correctly.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on almost everyday 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None 

Former 8th Brother/2nd Sister | IQ Field Commander 
Former Purple Googles SNRCMDR
Current High IQ