Bellingham's Staff Application - Denied

Bellingham

What is your in-game name?: Bellingham 

What is your steam name?: Frank Castle

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:158162795

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): frankcastle2845

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i used to be a head admin in deathrun server but that was 2019-2020 something like that. I used to be Moderator in Reticle gaming server which an Roleplay server but right now it have been shut down. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say 6th of September 2023. 

What date did you make your forums account? 10th of September 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 warning and it was copbait, it was at the beginning of me playing on the server and it was by accident I didn't meant to make the cop mad. 1 Warning only.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? No, this is the only server I play because I really love it here!

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, indeed.

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve to be a staff member this is because, I'm really active on this server even my time played on the server is one week now. This shows how much of an active person I'm. Second thing is that I'm familiar with the staff menu and how I can help people on the server. Most important thing is that I be online on moments other staff aren't available that is because I'm 7 hours ahead of EST that mean when its 5am EST I could be there and help the community if there's no staff available. And last thing is that I would love to be a part of the staff because they are really nice people and I want to get to know them even more hopefully and be one of them.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions.

I WILL ANSWER ALL OF THEM I DONT MIND 🙂

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will first of all Gag him/her for 5 minutes so he/her cant curse and let me focus on what I can do with him/her, basically I will jail him/her for 5 minutes and warn him/her for MRDM if it was RDM I would jail them but with an verbal warning.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I will drag him/her a bit away from the sit and gag him/her for 5 minutes to calm down then take him/her back to the sit so that we can solve the problem, or best scenario get a higher staff than me so we can both handle the situation.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I will punish them normally and if he continued to do the same problem for example RDMing then there's consequences like warns.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I will happily make a sit with him and talk about it and to tell him to stop doing that because it will ruin the server, and to tell him read the rules carefully which MOTD.

More about my self:

I'm from Kuwait, if you don't know the country its beside Dubai.

I'm 19 years old 

Right now I'm in a University and I will entering my third year hopefully, my major is Business Administration. 

That's it to be honest thank you for reading my Application. 

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

can ha+ move this to policerp staff applications @Piller@Scor

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+ Support

In my opinion this is a great application and you seem like a good candidate for T-mod. If you happen to be denied, which is very possible due to how new you are, participate more in the forums/TS3 and I'm sure you won't have a problem re-applying if it got to that point. Good luck Frank.

[The Positives]: Great application - Active - Clean background (Nothing outstanding)  - Active on discord - Seems to want to join the staff team for the right reasons.

[The Negatives] New player - 4 forum posts (at the time of this post) - Failed to follow some steps of the format (Post name + Private vote on post) - Warned 1 week ago.

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

37 minutes ago, Piller said:

Hmm, I may just keep him for SCP!

Moving now.

sorry about that I totally didn't notice that there's more so scroll down my bad I thought I was in the right section

1 minute ago, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

In my opinion this is a great application and you seem like a good candidate for T-mod. If you happen to be denied, which is very possible due to how new you are, participate more in the forums/TS3 and I'm sure you won't have a problem re-applying if it got to that point. Good luck Frank.

[The Positives]: Great application - Active - Clean background (Nothing outstanding)  - Active on discord - Seems to want to join the staff team for the right reasons.

[The Negatives] New player - 4 forum posts (at the time of this post) - Failed to follow some steps of the format (Post name + Private vote on post) - Warned 1 week ago.

thank you for your lovely reply, I'm new but trust me I will be more active now and towards the future.

• Like 2

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

3 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick Hunter said:

+ Support

• Like 1

+Support

This is a great application... for ScpRp, I know you are applying for PoliceRp, but you used the incorrect format.  I don't see this as being an issue as you are a great candidate.  If this is denied, just wait two weeks, repost with the correct format and you're sure to be accepted.

Otherwise, goodluck.

• Like 1

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

7 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

Thank you so much guys for your lovely support 😃

Hey Frank, be sure to not reply to your staff application unless someone specifically asks you a question. See below

" 9. NEVER reply to your own application for staff! (Take it to Forum PMs if there is a issue).

(Unless your asked a question on your application) "

- Staff Application Format : Here

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png