miguel warrant officer

ImTrash

Name (As it appears on roster): miguel

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?: Over a long amount of time, and a lot of conversations with a lot of people, I have noticed that Nu-7 is in severe need of command, and help. I am stepping up to the plate to assist with the branch in every way I can, and also to make connections with foundation jobs. 

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?: Being a 5 time branch command member, two of which being MTF branches (e11 1st lieutenant, D5 captain, CI LTCOL, RND AIN, former CI 1lt), I believe I am prepared to join the Nu-7 command team. While I am not 100% serious about the branch most of the time, I will definitely be if and when I am recruited into command. I can help boost activity by incentivizing activity with PTs, rewards and otherwise, and keep the Nu-7 experience fresh and fun for all members. I plan on working with other command and using their support to make this happen. 

+Support

has been a command member several times for MTF and CI

From what I've seen, active

seems a trustworth guy

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

• Sulfur locked this topic