Custom Vehicle overhaul suggestion - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - Rather than custom vehicles being bought individually as a custom class purchase, I would like to see them be able to be purchased as a whole package/packages. You could have 2 or 3 NPC's (we already use 2) and these would be tiers of custom vehicles based on desirability. SMT could decide these vehicles and new/old vehicles could come and go based on popularity. ALL tiers would still be pricey to ensure they stay fairly exclusive, but the big benefit would be the VALUE of having options. Rather than purchasing 1 car, you would be purchasing a package of cars that you can choose from.

Why should we add it? - This would bring custom vehicles down to a more manageable price tag for players while still maintaining a level of exclusivity.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

1. No size increase for the server because they are already on there.

2. Will simultaneously bring in more money while providing a better value for customers.

3. OPTIONS. Options are always nice. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Let me know your thoughts and opinions. 

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

53 minutes ago, The Bats said:

What you want to see? - Rather than custom vehicles being bought individually as a custom class purchase, I would like to see them be able to be purchased as a whole package/packages. You could have 2 or 3 NPC's (we already use 2) and these would be tiers of custom vehicles based on desirability. SMT could decide these vehicles and new/old vehicles could come and go based on popularity. ALL tiers would still be pricey to ensure they stay fairly exclusive, but the big benefit would be the VALUE of having options. Rather than purchasing 1 car, you would be purchasing a package of cars that you can choose from.

Why should we add it? - This would bring custom vehicles down to a more manageable price tag for players while still maintaining a level of exclusivity.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

1. No size increase for the server because they are already on there.

2. Will simultaneously bring in more money while providing a better value for customers.

3. OPTIONS. Options are always nice. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Let me know your thoughts and opinions. 

-support

as it stands the vcmod npc doesn't DIRECTLY allow something like this, it would require an entire custom addon, or for this to work with vcmod you need ALOT of new ranks in game all with the same name of their corresponding rank which would extremely overcomplicate things, for example for this to work under vcmod you would need a 4 user usergroups, 4 silver usergroups, 4 gold usergroups, 4 diamond usergroups, 4 platinum usergroups, (4 as a example there would need to be more if people bought perms to 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 or 1 and 3 or all of them because 3 npcs) (this isnt even including staff ranks) however that is only if gaminglight hasn't created their own secondary usergroup function, if they have this should be a walk in the park because vcmod offers compatibility for secondary usergroups, but i say this because i dont believe they have done so on account that you lose your donator rank when you become t-mod and gain platinum permissions when you become mod

this would also affect people that have already 1. paid a premium to have the car added to the server 2. paid to have a pre-existing car added to their cc

Edited by indicud

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• 4 weeks later...