• No

In-Game name:

SteamID:

STEAM_1:1:78712069

1SGT

How long have you been in your current rank?:

1 Day

What experiences in leadership do you have?: 

I've had a multitude of different experiences as a leader in the past. Ranging from a being the head cook at a high-capacity restaurant, to moderating various G-Mod servers, or even being a lead carpenter for scenic production. I believe that I have a very successful history as a leader/teacher.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I aspire to become an officer because I am eager to take on greater responsibilities within this battalion. I firmly believe in my capacity to contribute significantly to the flourishing of our unit. With the increasing number of NCOs in our ranks, I am enthusiastic about assuming a leadership role to guide them through their Death Trooper career.

In this position, I envision creating simulations to keep our members engaged and to help them evolve into stronger assets for our regiment. I believe that an increase in activities and simulations within our battalion would not only encourage others to join us but also enhance inter-battalion relations. I also intend to utilize this role to initiate more flag-ups, which should greatly benefit our regiment's activity levels. Recognizing that our battalion is currently facing a shortage of members, I view this opportunity not only as a means to expand our ranks but also to fortify the Death Troopers as a cohesive and formidable unit as a whole.

As an officer, I would do my best to assist in managing the workload of command and facilitate the growth and learning of the NCOs and enlisted personnel in our wonderful regiment. The Death Troopers are regarded as one of the Empire's most elite battalions, and I am dedicated to maintaining and further enhancing this reputation.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

What makes me stand out is my unwavering dedication to the regiment. I am consistently online, proudly representing DT, and actively contributing to its growth. Whenever possible, I conduct numerous tryouts to assist in expanding our ranks. The Death Troopers regiment holds a special place as my favorite regiment , and I am committed to making it thrive.

Additionally, my participation in the Seeker Battalion sets me apart. This elite unit upholds higher standards, and I consistently meet and exceed those expectations. My activity primarily aligns with the earlier hours of the Eastern time zone, during which I actively engage other DT members and battalion units in missions and PvP activities. This initiative not only strengthens our skills within our regiment but also improves relations between different battalions.

Drawing from my prior experience, I am adept at effectively collaborating with others. I am confident in my ability to organize groups and execute various tasks as needed. My consistent history of activity, continual administration of tryouts, and eagerness to take on leadership roles position me as a strong candidate for the officer position within the Death Troopers. I am dedicated to furthering the success and unity of our regiment.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:

MP5 and SCO/AX4

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I understand.

On 9/10/2023 at 12:35 PM, Salt Salamander said:

+Support

-Goes Crazy on Quota

-Amazing Activity 

-Displays clear Dedication to DT
Looking forward to seeing him step into and showing more leadership 🙂

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

• 2 weeks later...