Everything has an end, but Sausage has 2 yes my Darlings it is over. Sprays Global Resignation

Boesermaster

It is with an incredibly heavy Hearth, that i have to say this, after almost 2 years of being here, and Enjoying each Day, i spend with with Community.

But it is time to Say Goodbye, it is my Time to move on from Gaminglight, while i love the Servers and the Community, i cant spend more Time Playing with you, due to Timezone Differences laying to Heavy, i have Grown old and i just need the Sleep i cant Stay up late so easy anymore or can go with 4 Hours of Sleep, but i can only say a Thousand Thank yous, for making my Time so amazing, i enjoyed each Time i played with all of you, and went to Sleep with a Smile, i definitly dont go with any Hate towards the Community, i will Still Recommend GL to anyone i meet and wanna Check out SCP RP, while myself not being there anymore.

I will not do any Mentions, becuse i know how it feels to not be in one when a Person goes you know and he doesnt Mention you. So just stay like you  everyone, i truly wish i could stay longer, and these Words are written with a lot of Sadness.

So Goodbye everyone, i will dearly miss you, but i hope to only hear good things from GL !

But here some Advice for all of yours Future: Focus on School, and getting Good Grades, so People take you for Studying, Get a Job you love to never Work a Day in your LIfe.