Schoodst - Nu7 WO App

Schoodst

Name (As it appears on roster)

:Schoodst

Rank

:SM

Why do you want to join Nu-7 Command?

:Being a past member of Nu7 Command, I already know most of what its like and the responsibilities that come along with it. Seeing as I have come back from reserves, and back in the ropes of Nu7, I believe I am ready to take the next step within Nu-7.

Why would you make a good member of Nu-7 Command?

:I have already been in command, and so I know the ropes of what's right and wrong. I know how to lead others, and know my responsibilities well. I am active, and can be on often. I believe this is the next step for me in Nu7, but this time its a step I've already taken. I believe I would make a great member of Nu7 Command.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

5 hours ago, Sulfur said:

who is this guy

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

23 hours ago, ImTrash said:

hoooonk shoo 

hoooooonk... memememememememme... hoooooooooonk... memememememememeem