Zap's Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Protector

zypnic

Am I a good fit to be Vice Sovereign Protector for Royal Guards?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a good fit to be Vice Sovereign Protector for Royal Guards?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGO Elder Guard Sun Tzu

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to help out Royal Guards in more ways that what I am capable of as of right now, I want to get them better and more active as having a Vice Sovereign Protector on could help boost morale, as they won’t have to be bored and not being able to guard. I want to help the command team for Royal Guard with any tasks they might need and be able to work closer with them to improve Royal Guard so we can strive for one of the best. I want to help the officers of Royal Guard aswell as some of them lack some information about the SOP or things about RG, I believe I would be able to help them out more as a Vice Sovereign Protector more than what I can as an officer. I am also willing to help and learn from the command team to be the best Vice Sovereign Protector that I can be as I want to be able to work my up and teach the officer team and help them prepare to one day lead the battalion aswell.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

357 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander would be to lead it and to be a role model for the officer's, NCO's and enlisted as you are their commander, and they look up to you. It’s also to help people with what they need or are uncertain about. You are also to work close with the command team and your Sovereign Protector as we make changes about our battalion and we have to be able to work together so that our work goes smoothly and easier, you are also to fix issues that may rise inside of the battalion and resolve them without it affecting too many people. As for Royal Guard you are also to help with roster updates and making sure that the SOP is up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

You should trust me as a commander as I have worked my way up to Elder Guard (LTCOL), I am dedicated to the Royal Guard, and I want the best for it. I know good amount about the Royal Guard, and I know our SOP very well. I have some leadership experience from another server, but it was a long time ago. I am a quick learner and will always try my best to help the Royal Guard. I am also at the moment a Senior Moderator which does require some trust and hard work to earn your rank. 
I may not have the most amount of hours and haven’t been on the server the longest, so I already know that I have a lot more to learn than others and I am willing to put in the time and effort that is needed to gain the knowledge that they have. 

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be online nearly every single for day for at least 3 hours, and I’m on discord nearly at all times.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I do not have any warnings.

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

40 minutes ago, zypnic said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGO Elder Guard Sun Tzu

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to help out Royal Guards in more ways that what I am capable of as of right now, I want to get them better and more active as having a Vice Sovereign Protector on could help boost morale, as they won’t have to be bored and not being able to guard. I want to help the command team for Royal Guard with any tasks they might need and be able to work closer with them to improve Royal Guard so we can strive for one of the best. I want to help the officers of Royal Guard aswell as some of them lack some information about the SOP or things about RG, I believe I would be able to help them out more as a Vice Sovereign Protector more than what I can as an officer. I am also willing to help and learn from the command team to be the best Vice Sovereign Protector that I can be as I want to be able to work my up and teach the officer team and help them prepare to one day lead the battalion aswell.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

357 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander would be to lead it and to be a role model for the officer's, NCO's and enlisted as you are their commander, and they look up to you. It’s also to help people with what they need or are uncertain about. You are also to work close with the command team and your Sovereign Protector as we make changes about our battalion and we have to be able to work together so that our work goes smoothly and easier, you are also to fix issues that may rise inside of the battalion and resolve them without it affecting too many people. As for Royal Guard you are also to help with roster updates and making sure that the SOP is up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

You should trust me as a commander as I have worked my way up to Elder Guard (LTCOL), I am dedicated to the Royal Guard, and I want the best for it. I know good amount about the Royal Guard, and I know our SOP very well. I have some leadership experience from another server, but it was a long time ago. I am a quick learner and will always try my best to help the Royal Guard. I am also at the moment a Senior Moderator which does require some trust and hard work to earn your rank. 
I may not have the most amount of hours and haven’t been on the server the longest, so I already know that I have a lot more to learn than others and I am willing to put in the time and effort that is needed to gain the knowledge that they have. 

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be online nearly every single for day for at least 3 hours, and I’m on discord nearly at all times.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I do not have any warnings.

+Support

+Friendly

+Active
+Respectful

+Experience

-For the first few weeks I was in RG, he was on LOA the whole time, so, idk if that was like a 1 time thing or if it would be a reocurring thing, but he was active once he got off LOA

• 2 weeks later...