Pyke Sentinel Turquos Underboss Application

D r . P e r i s h

Am I a good choice for Pyke Underboss?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a good choice for Pyke Underboss?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?
Turquos.

2. Why do you want to be a Pyke Underboss?

I believe that I have what it takes to bring activity onto the Pyke battalion. Ever since I got recruited I realized how badly Pyke needs leadership, and nobody showed any interest in actually getting there. I believe I have what it takes to bring people in and increase their activity and offer changes to the battalion, of which I could more easily do as part of the Pyke Command team

3. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of 9/2/23, 392 hours, with 60 of them probably being afk

4. What is the main purpose of an Underboss?

The main purpose of Underboss is to provide leadership for the Pyke in absence of the Boss. They provide Officers with things to do in order to help the enlisted/NCO ranks remain active and engaged in Pyke activity. On the back end of things Underboss makes sure the rosters stay accurate and up to date as well as making sure that any and all quotas are met, as well as noting down admirable performance for any member of the battalion.

5. What would you contribute to Pyke if given Underboss?

Right now I believe I could help lead the battalions revival, in attempts to increase activity and encourage more people to move up past the enlisted ranks. I am already in the process of convincing people that they should move past Henchmen II and dedicate a life in order to add to the higher ranks and give the lower enlisted more things to do.

6. Are there any ideas or changes you would bring to Pyke if given the position?

I am already in the process of updating Pyke documents, predominantly merging documents previously separated but still related to each other. Once Underboss I would merge some documents onto the SOP and do some minor changes to the already existing stuff on the document. I also have tidied up all of the NCO and Officer documents by moving them onto a brand new site (they were previous on google docs) as well as doing some minor updates to recruitment information and the clarification of NCO and Officer quotas, and made a "Command Book" with all active and inactive links on it. I have a complete list of all changes I plan to put in effect and some of which I have already started putting into effect which I can provide to those curious. I also want to advocate for having more Pyke used in events, either as event actors or just as opposition/help to the empire.

7. How much experience do you have with Pyke?(If possible give an example of an interaction)

I have a good amount of experience. I started as the base Scoundrel I and worked my way up to Sentinel, partially due to the promotion ceremony, but I have sunk a considerable amount of time into Pyke and have attempted to get others to do it as well. I also know a considerable amount of information about the documents that not many read over due to the negligence of their inclusions on the SOP.

8. How often can you be Online? 

I can be and currently am active essentially every day at varying times, most commonly from 11am-3pm cst and midnight-3am (server restart) cst

9. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by D r . P e r i s h

First Ever Pure Criminal Governor, Turquos

First Ever Criminal Senior Commander, Turquos

Ex. Pyke Boss, Reviver of Pyke, Naval Ensign Joe

+Support

Active on Pyke

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

+Support

I see you on the server literally every time I get on, always on Pyke promoting activity.

Stormtrooper Vice Commander | Senior Moderator | Game Master X

Former: Storm Commando Lead | Deathtrooper Sergeant Major

stormtroopers GIF by Star Wars

- 𝒦𝒾𝒷𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈 -

+Support

I have seen Turqous grow from a scoundrel all the way to a sentinel, he has shown excellence in the pykes specialties, activity and dedication, and overall conduct of work. Turqous is the best choice for Pyke not because he is the only other person who could apply, but because he has shown all the traits I've said above which is currently what Pyke needs

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

9 hours ago, Harr y said:

+Support

I have seen Turqous grow from a scoundrel all the way to a sentinel, he has shown excellence in the pykes specialties, activity and dedication, and overall conduct of work. Turqous is the best choice for Pyke not because he is the only other person who could apply, but because he has shown all the traits I've said above which is currently what Pyke needs