2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cliff be the next Purge Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Cliff

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander in Purge because we are struggling right now because we really don't have a command team, and we can only rely on the Second Sister to help organize both IQ and Purge so I just want to help lighten the load so it wont be overwhelming on one person. I just want to help out as much as I can and learn how to be more efficient in a leadership role.   

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Server says 3 weeks but battlemetrics says 681:49

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To help build and grow not only the battalion they represent, but help grow the sever as a whole so that everyone can everyone who joins can have fun. They are also the go between the battalion and HCOM with any and all suggestions, issues, and feedback on how to better the battalion they represent. They also hand out tasks to help train their NCO and officers and to keep the battalion entertaining so that others would be interested in joining them.   

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

When a task is given to me I will do everything I can to meet those requirements, and if I can I will try and go beyond them. I am a quick study so once something is taught to me I can retain it really well, but I will ask questions so that I will not make major mistakes. I also believe I have the necessary skills required to help run the battalion. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online almost everyday after work around 3pm CST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None 

Former 8th Brother/2nd Sister | IQ Field Commander 
Former Purple Googles SNRCMDR
Current High IQ

• 2 weeks later...